LifeSource UB-512 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review
LifeSource UB512 advanced memory wrist auto inflate blood pressure monitor allow to measure blood pressure at home and outside. Some of the features of LifeSource wrist blood pressure monitor are Pressure Reading Indicator that interprets the blood pressure numbers on the monitor, Irregular Heartbeat Detector that detects fluctuations in the heartbeat while measuring the blood pressure. Morning/evening Memory functions, etc. It runs on batteries, always ready to use, making it convenient to measure blood pressure as per need. The most important aspect about LifeSource (UB 512) wrist monitor is, it is clinically tested for accuracy, eliminating any misconception regarding how accurate are wrist blood pressure monitors .
Wrist monitor (UB512) provides accurate and fast measurements. In most other monitors, the readings are recorded during deflation while, in LifeSource, it measure the blood pressure as the wrist cuff inflates leading to comfortable and fast reading. The blood pressure readings taken from LifeSource monitor are equivalent to the readings measured from cuff/stethoscope auscultation method, within the limits of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), assuring the health and safety of consumers.
The cuff is adjustable and fits to extra large wrists. It has adjustable velcro strap.
Ease of Use:
LifeSource advanced wrist monitor is easy to operate with two illuminated start buttons- one for morning and one for evening- makes the wrist monitor easy to use.
- Portable: The lightweight, compact design of the LifeSource wrist blood pressure monitor makes is ideal for outdoors. The portable cuff and auto inflate monitor are integrated into one piece for portability.
- Carry Case: It comes with carrying case.
- AM/PM Memory: The blood pressure monitor stores last 60 readings in its AM/PM memory function, 30 readings for the morning and 30 readings for evening. This feature helps the physician to keep a record of your morning and evening readings for a whole month. Thus, prescribing medication accordingly.
- Pressure Rating Indicator: LifeSource wrist blood pressure monitor uses Pressure Rating Indicator to indicate blood pressure as high, low or normal. The LifeSource advanced memory wrist monitor provides you an easy way to view your blood pressure measurements and compare the numbers. However, it is advised to check your blood pressure measures with a care provider at regular intervals.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Another important feature of LifeSource blood pressure monitor is the Irregular Heartbeat Detection. The monitor displays an alert when your heartbeat is irregular during blood pressure measurement. In addition, it will measure and provide the accurate blood pressure readings and pulse rate readings even if heartbeats are irregular.
Value for Money:
Compared to features it has, I feel the cost is reasonable.
It operates on 2 AAA batteries, included, it is always ready to use. You need not keep looking for an electrical outlet.
Lifesource UB-521 comes with a lifetime warranty.
Standard Box Contains:
- 1 LifeSource UB-512 Advanced Memory Wrist Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Four-week blood pressure logbook
- 1 Quick start card
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1 Trilingual instruction manual ( English, Spanish and French)
- 1 Carrying Case
LifeSource wrist blood pressure monitor is compact, light and smaller than its competitive brands. It is an ideal blood pressure monitor for travel. It has one-touch button operation and easy to use, thus adding huge value to the product. Also, the features like irregular heartbeat, pressure-rating indicator made it more competitive. The cost is competitive to other wrist blood pressure monitors. If you are looking for an upper arm, monitor in same brands having same great features. You can look for UA-767 Plus.The choice is yours.