Omron Bronze BP5100 Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review
Omron Bronze upper arm blood pressure monitor is a basic model with single user interface and stores upto 14 readings. Someone who is just looking to measure the blood pressure and need not analyze the previous data can look for this blood pressure monitor.
This product is validated by VDL (Validated Device Listing) criteria for validations of clinical accuracy.It has Omron advanced accuracy technologies that measure 5 times more data points for accurate readings. It reduces the impact of movements and breathing while taking blood pressure so as to decrease the inconsistencies in measurements.
The monitor has following features to ensure accurate readings:
- One Touch Design: With the touch of the button, you can measure your blood pressure. The one touch design will help to start and stop the device.
It comes with a wide range D – Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference). The fitting of the cuff affects the accuracy of the measurements.
Ease of Use:
Monitor have few built-in features:
- Easy to Read Display: Large digital screen helps to read the numbers easily.
- Single User Support: It stores upto 14 readings for a single user.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector: It will detect the irregular HeartBeat occurred during the measurements and display the alert. Also, it will display the number of irregular heartbeat (upto 3).
Value for Money:
This device can be yours by spending >$40. It is a basic model but still has few very useful features.
It operates on 4 AA batteries(Included).
2 Years limited warranty
Standard box contains:
- 1 Omron BP5100 Bronze Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference)
- 4 AA Batteries
- 1 Instruction Manual in English and Spanish
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Users who are starting to measure blood pressure and do not use it oftenly then this under$40 Omron Bronze upper arm blood pressure monitor is a good place to start. It comes with D ring cuff which is very comfortable and it meets the advanced accuracy criteria too.