LifeSource UA-767 Plus Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review
LifeSource blood pressure monitors from A&D manufacturer, provides an easy way to monitor your blood pressure at home. If you are suffering from any blood pressure conditions, then the key to avoid major complications is to monitor blood pressure at regular intervals. The home based blood pressure monitor comes handy when you want to measure blood pressure regularly. The LifeSource blood pressure monitors have features such as Pressure Rating Indicator and auto-inflate cuff.
LifeSource UA-767 Plus monitors are considered extremely accurate. They are tested clinically for accuracy and European Hypertension Society approves it. This approval, remove all the doubts regarding accuracy. The blood pressure readings taken from LifeSource monitor are equivalent to the readings measured from cuff/stethoscope auscultation method, assuring the health and safety of consumer.
Blood pressure monitors accuracy is dependent on the cuff fitting. LifeSource comes with different cuff size both as part of the model and as separate accessory. For every cuff size, be assured that there is a model for you. However, it is very confusing, UA-767 is the umbrella product and there are many models depending on the cuff size and AC Adaptor. Would have loved the product, if it would have provided a cuff that could fit most people. Other Manufacturers do provide such cuff.
Comparison table for different LifeSource UA-767 Plus Models
Model Name Cuff Size AC Adaptor Cost UA-767PVS Small (5.1" - 7.9") No Check Price UA-767PV Medium (9.4"-14.2") No Check Price UA-767PVL Large (14.2" - 17.7") No Check Price UA-789AC Extra Large (16.5"-23.6") No Check Price UA-767PSAC Small (5.1" - 7.9") Yes Check Price UA-767PAC Medium (9.4"-14.2") Yes Check Price UA-767PLAC Large (14.2" - 17.7") Yes Check Price
Ease of Use:
- Pressure Rating Indicator: LifeSource blood pressure monitors has in-built feature called ‘Pressure Rating Indicator’. This indicator indicates whether the blood pressure is low, normal or high. LifeSource one-step monitor provide an easy way to view your blood pressure measurements and compare the numbers. However, it is a good idea to let the experts interpret the blood pressure readings.
- Easy-to-Read Monitor: The monitor is very large. Thus, you can view the systolic and diastolic reading clearly.
- Auto-Inflate Cuff: The cuff that comes with the monitor is inflated automatically with a touch of a button.
- Memory: It has a memory capacity of 90 measurements. It keeps record of last 90 readings with date and time stamp. This will allow keeping track of blood pressure and pulse rate from past several months. In addition, it calculates the average of previous readings to give clear sense of your measurements.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Another important feature of LifeSource blood pressure monitor is irregular heartbeat detection. The monitor displays an alert when your heartbeat is irregular while measuring blood pressure. In addition, though the heartbeats might be irregular, it will measure and provide the accurate blood pressure readings and pulse rate.
Value for Money:
LifeSource UA-767PV is priced very competitively and a good choice for its price range.
4 AA Batteries (Not Included) or AC Adaptor (Depends on the model).
Batteries last for around 6 months with daily reading.
Details on the model with AC Adaptor included is detailed in the table above.
LifeSource UA-767PV comes with lifetime warranty.
Standard Box Contains:
- 1 LifeSource Advanced One Step Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 Auto-inflate cuff
- 1 Four-week blood pressure logbook
- 1 Quick start card
- 1 Trilingual instruction manual (English, Spanish and French)
- 1 AC Adadtor depending on the model
LifeSource Advanced One Step Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor helps you to measure blood pressure and pulse very quickly. LifeSource blood pressure monitor (UA-767 Plus) comes with amazing features that will make your life easy. However, if you are interested in wrist monitors then LifeSource has UB512 wrist blood pressure monitor, it has same features like UA-767PV.
The prime advantage of LifeSource is its accuracy. Many consumers have found the readings extremely close to the readings performed by professionals.
It comes with all possible cuff sizes, including extra large size. This is one of the distinguishing feature of this series and also little confusing. The table above should clear all confusions.
We recommend buying a non AC Adaptor model as the batteries last very long, the extra cost because of the AC Adaptor is not worth it.